This blog will be centered on my Christian and personal journeys.
What a wonderful classroom! I bet that you are so excited for September. Keep me posted on everything!
Your classroom looks pretty badass... School is starting in like less than 2 weeks you must be super excited. Your kids are gonna love you!! Good Luck!
eeeeek!!! looks incredibly organized and absolutely awesome. thanks for sharing these photos!
It looks so great! I am so excited for you! And you have a girl named Paige in your class...bet she'll be a smarty pants and a teachers pet!! (ha ha)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a wonderful classroom! I bet that you are so excited for September. Keep me posted on everything!
Your classroom looks pretty badass... School is starting in like less than 2 weeks you must be super excited. Your kids are gonna love you!! Good Luck!
eeeeek!!! looks incredibly organized and absolutely awesome. thanks for sharing these photos!
It looks so great! I am so excited for you!
And you have a girl named Paige in your class...bet she'll be a smarty pants and a teachers pet!! (ha ha)
Post a Comment